Why is halal business matching important for the industry players? Why fostering business relationships among the halal entrepreneurs globally is necessary? How do companies and people operating in various Islamic economy sectors can find one another? What is the best way to do so? How can we take the global halal industry to the next level? What can be done to facilitate business activities among potential business partners in the global Islamic economy? How do they know one another and how do they discover one another?
How do they conduct background research about their potential business partners before actually contacting them offline and/or online? Is face-to-face interaction at industry events such as Mihas is sufficient for them to do business with one another? Can technology play an important role in easing the halal business matching process to some extent?
Well, these are some of the questions I have been thinking a lot ever since I came back from Mihas 2019 a few months ago. The industry players operating in the global Islamic economy need to have more brand awareness. They need to educate themselves and their employees on how to create bigger and better brands that are easily recognizable by their target customers. They need to have a virtual and physical presence in various countries if they really want to capture business opportunities in the global halal industry effectively.
Of course, you need to know that just having an online presence is not sufficient for you as a company to attract the right type of business partners in your target markets. You need to know much more than that to capture these customers.
Why Is Halal Business Matching Important?
Halal Business Matching Importance
- Most of the halal industry players are new entrants to the industry
- They do not have many big brands in the global halal industry to emulate to
- Due to language and cultural differences, not many small businesses can easily establish business relationships with potential business partners in the overseas markets
- They need to keep abreast of the latest market trends in their respective industries
- They need to meet new potential business partners from different regions/countries
Best Business Matching Method?
Forms Of Halal Business Matching
How do you connect with potential business partners in your industry?
- Trade shows/conferences
- Face to face business matching meetings/events
- Online research about your target industries/potential business partners